People management can be hard going. Here’s your helping hand, for just as long as you need it.
When it comes to the challenges facing businesses, people management is one of the toughest. There’s such a variety to deal with: from recruitment through to grievances, training to employment law. And of course, there’s never enough time.
Craftnant Consulting are here to help. Located near Swindon, we’re also convenient for businesses in Wiltshire, Bristol and Oxford. Our super-flexible Human Resources service means that expertise is always there when you need it. You call on us as much or as little as you need.
We offer support with all aspects of HR, including:
- Recruitment and selection – the success of your business depends on getting the right people for the work.
- Employee contracts and handbook – avoid future problems by ensuring these are ethical, legal and clear.
- Sickness absence – supporting you in managing any sickness related issues
- Managing performance – helping you to get the best from your employees, and to move them forward.
- Discipline and grievances – helping you resolve these potentially stressful issues using best practice and appropriate legal frameworks.
- Change management – providing support during times of transition, keeping disruption to a minimum.
- Staff and management development – equipping your managers and staff with the skills they need.
If you’ve struggled with any of these issues, or you have concerns going forwards, talk to our friendly team. There’s no obligation, and we just might be the perfect solution.